Welcome Daehakro Festival lights up Seoul's stage hub
时间:2023-12-01 01:29:11 出处:스포츠阅读（143）
Seoul's Daehangno district was brimming with visitors on Sunday for the opening of "2023 Welcome Daehakro," the largest domestic performance tourism festival in the country.
The festivities began with a vibrant opening show on the main street, which was closed to traffic for the event. The opening show featured a festive parade of performances from musicals, dance, taekwondo demonstrations and marching bands.
As part of the festival, fringe performances will continue throughout October, with a series of outdoor shows at Marronnier Park on Sunday and on Oct. 27-28. These performances will showcase a diverse range of street arts, including theater, musicals, non-verbal shows, magic and classical music.
- SC Bank Korea CEO nominated for fourth term
- 이용, 지도부 때린 서병수·홍문표에 "선당후사·솔선수범 하라"
- Wage talks between Kia, labor union fail again
- Enhypen announces Nov. 17 comeback with 'Orange Blood'
- Cast of ‘Norma’ says opera difficult to sing but easy to enjoy
- Doosan Robotics to supply chicken
- Unwind with Korea food, lifestyle docs on Netflix
- 김웅 "국민은 바꾸라는데 단결만 얘기…의총 뭐하러 하느냐"
- Supporters of Israel hold rally in Seoul, urge Hamas to stop atrocities