TXT shatters records, tops charts with 3rd LP
时间:2023-12-01 02:23:37 出处:부모와 아이阅读（143）
Tomorrow X Together is setting new records worldwide with its latest release, "The Name Chapter: Freefall."
The band's agency, Big Hit Music, on Sunday announced the album, which came out on Friday, sold 225,184 copies in Japan on its first day and debuted atop Oricon's daily album ranking.
It surpassed the band's previous first-day sales record there of 184,971 copies of its fifth EP, "The Name Chapter: Temptation," in January.
The LP also made a splash on Spotify, the world's biggest music streaming service, entering the platform's Daily Top Song Global chart at No. 89. The quintet also ranked at No. 69 on Spotify's Daily Top Artist Global chart with the new album.
- S. Korea set to open largest
- 문 정부, 셀트리온에 코로나 R&D 예산 522억 몰아줬다
- 민주당 개표 초반부터 환호성…김태우 캠프엔 적막 가득했다
- Seoul shares open higher on US gains after Fed comments
- Enjoying Halloween in Itaewon sparks debate online
- Art Busan's unveils galleries, theme for inaugural fair, Define Seoul
- HD Hyundai Shipbuilding invests $47m in Estonian fuel cell for green maritime energy
- Science minister welcomes HIT forum on space economy
- One Store attracts W20b from Krafton