Try on traditional Korean costume during Hanbok Culture Week
时间:2023-12-01 02:13:20 出处:부동산阅读（143）
A display of hanbok from the late 19th century to early 20th century will be shown at the National Folk Museum of Korea, located at the main palace Gyeongbokgung in Jongno-gu, Seoul, during the annual Hanbok Culture Week that kicks off Monday. The period from 1876 to 1910 marked the introduction of Western culture to Korea.
- Biden says Hamas must be eliminated, US officials warn war could escalate
- Posco to build joint venture with US grain company
- Yoon's approval rating edges up after 6
- Rebellions' AI chip to undergo IBM quality testing
- Gimbap and hanja cramming: Life of Korean Studies students in Paris
- Will Kep1er disband? Project group eyes extension with 'Magic Hour'
- [Korea Beyond Korea] ‘Korea should support Korean history studies, research abroad’
- [Herald Review] ‘Cobweb,’ a fresh, new wind in the Korean box office
- Over 1,300 rescue workers still traumatized by Itaewon Halloween tragedy